Self Storage and Distribution Units
Hi and welcome to Alpha Storage
If you are looking for storage space near Edinburgh you have arrived!
You've probably noticed other companies won't give you a straight answer on price? Well here at Alpha Storage we do things differently.
No online forms to fill in just to get a quote. No complex pricing schemes.
We tell you the size of the room and give you the price - it's that easy!
We can rent you a room with or without windows.
Rooms can be used for storage, packing, distribution, studios, trade counters or whatever else you can think up.
Alpha Storage units feature:
- Main’s power and lighting in all rooms
- All rooms have steel security doors
- Building access - RFID smart tag entry system
- HD CCTV system, latest addressable fire alarm
- Clean modern space, lift to upstairs, toilet facilities
- Free onsite parking, 24 hour access, loading area with lighting
Our rooms range from £40 to £55 per week
We also have fully managed office space with heating, phone system, internet, meeting room DDA compliant.
We can do the lot!
Call - 07932 774 433
Email - email@example.com
Why use storage facilities?
Need extra space to store your belongings? Our self-storage facilities, provide safe and secure storage for you and your family.
Self storage is used for a vast number of reasons.
For the general public, the most common uses are:
- Temporary storage when moving house or flat
- Temporary storage when redecorating rooms in your home, or putting in an extension or converting a loft
- Long-term storage of possessions when renting out your house or flat (when working abroad etc)
- Decluttering your home
- Storage of furniture when downsizing
- Holiday storage for students who need to vacate their accommodation
- Storage of possessions after a death
- Splitting possessions after a divorce
- Temporary storage while moving or redecorating offices
- Storage of files and records
- Storage of exhibition stands
- For retailers and product manufacturers, storage of stock
- Office downsizing
- Temporary storage for charity donations while they await sorting, sale or transit
Some more surprising uses for self-storage units include:
- Studios for artists, sculptors or designers
- Sound-studios for musicians
Restrictions on what you can store:
The regulations for this largely obey common sense, so antiques, barbecues and retail stock are all fine whilst firearms, drugs and dead bodies are not.
Anything that it’s illegal to possess under British law can’t be stored and could lead to prosecution if it’s found in your unit.
Forbidden items generally include:
- Anything polluting, contaminated or toxic
- Explosives, munitions and firearms
- Anything radioactive
- Fire hazards and flammable goods
- Living animals or plants
- Food and other perishables (except in some cases by prior agreement)
- Anything else that’s illegal